after receiving the approval of the Parish
request the celebration of the sacrament of Baptism for our child and so start the journey of christian initiation which will be completed with the celebration of the sacraments of Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation.
Godfather or Witness
Godmother or Witness
By indicating the names of the godfather and godmother, we parents certify that, as far as we know, they are in the conditions prescribed by the Catholic Church:
1) be 16 years old or above;
2) be Catholic and have received the sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation;
3) not be in a 'de facto' marital status, married only civilly, divorced and civilly remarried;
4) not a member of associations or organizations which are explicitly contrary to the Catholic Church;
5) not labor under a canonical penalty, whether imposed or declared;
6) know, understand and accept the commitments it assumes by accepting the role of godfather and god mother.
PURSUANT TO THE § 2 OF CAN. 874; "A BAPTIZED PERSON WHO BELONGS TO A NON-CATHOLIC ECCLESIAL COMMUNITY MAY BE ADMITTED ONLY IN COMPANY WITH A CATHOLIC SPONSOR, AND THEN SIMPLY AS A WITNESS TO THE BAPTISM"
Upload the birth certificate with the names of the parents.
Sign me up to the Newsletter, I can unsubscribe anytime.
* mandatory field
Baptisms in English
Saturday August 20 @ 4:00 pm
Saturday September 3 @ 10:00 am
Saturday September 24 @ 1:00 pm
Saturday October 29 @ 4:30 pm
Seminars for parents & godparents in English
Thursday August 4 @ 7:30 pm
Thursday September 1 @ 7:30 pm
Thursday October 13 @ 7:30 pm
Wednesday October 26 @ 7:30 pm
Baptism in Italian
Saturday, 17 September @ 11 am & 4 pm
Saturday, 24 September @ 4 pm
Saturday, 1 October @ 11 am
Saturday, 22 October @ 4:30 pm
Baptism seminar for Parents and Godparents in Italian
MTuesday, 6 September @ 7:30 pm
Thursday, 8 September @ 7:30 pm
Thursday, 29 September @ 7:30 pm
Tuesday, 19 October @ 7:30 pm