Loading...
Home2020-10-18T12:08:26+00:00
HOLY MASS SCHEDULE / PARISH OFFICE / CHURCH OPENING HOURS

CARMINE CHURCH

Carmine Church, part of the Milan Archdiocese “Historical Center” deanery, was frequented by the nearby Sforza castle nobility. Built in 1400 initially as the seat of the Carmelite Order, it became a territorial parish in the 18th century, known as the Parish of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. At the end of the 1980s, it was entrusted to the Scalabrinian Missionaries to be the seat of the “Personal Parish for English-speaking Community” as well, the Parish of Saint Charles in Carmine Church.

PASTORAL ACTIVITIES
VIRTUAL TOUR

THE CARMINE COMMUNITY

NEWS FROM CARMINE CHURCH

VISIT OUR BLOG
Go to Top