The central inner doors, at a level higher than that of the pavement, are a work of art, carved in walnut in the first half of 1700. The corners show decorated pilasters in polylobated frames and completed with corbels on which there are vases and amphorae with a putto in the centre, holding a cross. The two lower doors in front are decorated with shaped frames while the upper ones are glass, incised with the Carmelite emblem inside a vase-shaped, wrought-iron structure.
The two side doors are made of walnut as well and were created by Milanese craftsmen at the beginning of the 1900s. Each has double rectangular doors decorated above and below with panels.